December 06, 2016
Fruit of the Vine Scholarship gives preference to the children of winery and vineyard employees.
The following scholarships for Napa County High School seniors and Napa Valley College transfer students are administered by the Napa Valley Community Foundation. Note that the Fruit of the Vine Scholarship gives preference to the children of winery and vineyard employees.
· Fruit of the Vine Scholarship
· George and Gwendolyn Goodin Scholarship Fund
· Lenore Hirsch – Jay Falk Scholarship Fund
· Ted Kohler Music Scholarship Fund
· Edward W. Solomon Scholarship Fund
· Judith B. Cutcomb Scholarship FundAll eligibility criteria and application materials can be found on the Napa Valley Community Foundation website at:
The deadline to apply for all scholarships is March 7, 2017.
Contact: Ellen Drayton
Manager of Grants Administration & Scholarships
Napa Valley Community Foundation
3299 Claremont Way, Suite 2
Napa, CA 94558
P 707.254.9565 x 14