Napa Valley Community Foundation (NVCF) Logo Use Requirements:
- The logo is provided at various sizes and designed to be used intact
- The logo must be used as illustrated and cannot be altered in design
- NVCF has the right to ask to review all print and online materials containing the logo prior to printing or posting
Social Media Resources
Facebook and Instagram: Including a photo or video will increase your engagement – it could be a photo of the people you serve, the place you are improving, or simply your staff jumping for joy. Be sure to tag us in the announcement to increase your reach. You can find us on Instagram @napavalleycf.
Twitter: Be sure to include @NapaValleyCF and at least one hashtag to boost your opportunity for re-tweets and favorites, which expand your reach.
Website: Add your press release as a news piece on your website or write a blog about it. Include the foundation’s logo on your website as a funder/supporter; it will demonstrate to prospective donors and other grantmakers that you are active in diversifying your funding opportunities.
Hashtags: #napavalleycf #napavalleycommunityfoundation #engineforgood
- When acknowledging a grant from a Donor Advised Fund or Donor Advised Funds, please use the following language: The (name of Fund) Fund of Napa Valley Community Foundation. If the grant is not anonymous, please list both the Fund name and Napa Valley Community Foundation. If the grant is anonymous, please simply list Napa Valley Community Foundation. Note that your grant letter specifically mentions the name of the Fund that distributed the monies.
- When acknowledging a grant from a Community Impact Fund, please use the following language: The (name of organization project/event) is supported by a grant from the (name of Fund), a Community Impact Fund of Napa Valley Community Foundation. Note that your grant letter specifically mentions the grant amount, and the name of the Community Impact Fund that distributed the monies.
- Please use the following paragraph in describing the Community Foundation:Napa Valley Community Foundation (NVCF) works side-by-side with local donors and nonprofits to tackle the most important challenges our Valley faces. Now celebrating 25 years of service to the community, the foundation has distributed more than $50 million in grants to improve the quality of life for residents of the region, and currently serves as the philanthropic partner to thousands of individuals, families, nonprofit agencies and corporations in Napa Valley and beyond. For more information, visit napavalleycf.org or call 707.254.9565.
- When research or other work generated with support from the Community Foundation advocates a point of view, please use the following disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Napa Valley Community Foundation.